How to create an Amazon Affiliate Links
To get commission from Amazon affiliate you need to get the links to display on your site. This section will show you how to create those links for various products.
> The Traditional & Tedious Method
- Log in to your Amazon Associate account.
- Click on Product Linking in the top banner and select Product Links.
- Add the ASIN of the product OR search Amazon for the product in the bar they provide.
- Click the Go button.
- Click the Get Link button on the right side of result.
Alternatively, you can use the Amazon Associates SiteStripe to generate Amazon Affiliate links directly from the product page.
- Find a product that will help your readers and use the Stripe tool at the top of your Amazon browser to get your affiliate link. You should be logged in to your Affiliate Account to get accredited with the commission.
- Use the generated link on your site or other promotional materials according to Amazon's standards.
> The Fast Track & Convenient Method
Following the traditional way would take you much time and more effort to generate a simple link.
On the other hand, using powerful Amazon Affiliate Plugins like AzonPress can automate the process. With these plugins, you can easily achieve the goal in a very little time. And, you can spend the spare time to business improvement. How you replace this scrupulous process is using a WordPress plugin for Amazon affiliate, The AzonPress Plugin.
Amazon Affiliate Quick Links
- The Amazon Marketplace
- Making Money from Home As Amazon Affiliate Quick Overview
- How to Become an Amazon Affiliate. Getting Started Step-by-Step Quick Guide
- Top Ways to Create Amazon Affiliate Links
- How to Set up a Money Making Blog in just 6 Easy Steps
- Best Amazon Affiliate Links Automation Wordpress Plugins
- How to Create a Website in Minutes
- The Money Making Amazon Affiliate Tools & Resources Worth Checking Out