Why Start an Online Business?
There can be tons of reasons why you should start laying the foundation for your financial success. But let's discuss the 3 main reasons:
- Time Uncertainties - With the pandemic and laying off of employees going on, there are a lot of uncertainties with your existing job and or your brick and mortar store.
- Robots & Automation - Millions of jobs will disappear in the coming years and will be replaced by robots and automation.
- Time & Location Freedom - Breaking free from the rat race is the key!
3 Things to Consider when choosing an Online Business to start with:
- GLOBAL. ACCESS. The business should provide you the freedom to live anywhere you want so you can travel, or move where and when you want.
- WORK SCHEDULE FLEXIBILITY. Allows a flexible work schedule so you can spend more time with your family or doing what you love.
- HIGH INCOME OPPORTUNITIES: Achieves high-income opportunities so you can support yourself without relying on a corporation.
1. Advertising (Adsense)
Adsense is probably one of the simpliest business models that exists on the web right now. Basically, you create a content website or blogs and drive traffic to it (typically organic search engine traffic, but there are those who have successfully ran paid traffic) to the site. The traffic clicks on the Adsense ads and Google cuts you a check for the ad exposure.
2. Affiliate Marketing
Don't you know that you can build your entire online business by promoting other people’s products on your website or blogs? With Affiliate Marketing, you dont need to have a single product of your own to create or manufacture to start an online business.
Affiliate Income is where a lot online marketers start and generate tens-of-thousands of dollars per month in affiliate commissions every month. Getting your first checks in the mail from promoting other peoples' products is amazing. And the sky is the limit.
Some Affiliate Marketers generate 7-figures income (that's over a MILLION DOLLARS) each and every MONTH. Yep, you read that right. 7-figure months with affiliate marketing!
If this sounds interesting to you, read more about Affiliate Marketing so you will learn how to start making money online. Affiliate marketing can also evolve into selling your own courses when you are ready to take on the additional challenges of writing your sales copy, creating the courses, etc.
- As an affiliate, your goal is to build an audience of people within your niche who look to YOU as their trusted advisor...
- You should have a Website or a Blog before you start applying for Affiliate Programs as this is a prerequisite in order for you to get approved or accepted. Fortunately, its now easy, affordable and quick to setup a blog or website nowadays. See: How to Setup a Website or Blogin 10 Minutes. Your blog is your home base and your profit center. So its crucial to have one.
- You grow your email list and you promote the best products for your audience that will help them solve their problems or achieve their goals.
- You earn a commission when those products you promote sell which allows you to focus 100% of your efforts on marketing.
Here's to Fast Track your Success with Affiliate Marketing (Optional):
Below recommendations are optional but are highly recommended:
- Get a Website or Blog - See: How to Easily Start a Website or Blog in 10 Minutes (Do it yourself.)
- Get a Quality Training - Save yourself from costly mistakes and wasted time. Try this Free Training Series on How you can Earn 6 Figure Side Income Online through Affililiate Marketing
- Get your Essential Tools - See Bloggers & Youtubers Toolkit Bundle. They are the same tools that Affiliate Marketers are using.
3. Amazon FBA
What is Amazon FBA?
FBA stands for Fulfillment By Amazon. In a nutshell, Amazon allows 3rd party sellers like you to sell your products on Amazon.com marketplace.
With Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), you store your products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and Amazon pick, pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. FBA can help you scale your business and reach more customers.
FBA has already made a lot of people, very rich. Countless sellers are making a killing using the service.
Here's to Fast Track your Success with Amazon FBA (Optional):
- GET A QUALITY TRAINING . Save your money and time and avoid costly mistakes by getting a high value training that could make you more money quicker or faster. See Amazing Selling Machine to jumpstart your success.
- USE ESSENTIAL SELLER TOOLS. Jumpstart your Amazon FBA with Jungle Scout. The software Jungle Scout provides a full suite of Amazon Seller Tools, helping sellers with everything from finding a product, sourcing a supplier, launching and optimizing a product listing, to managing business analytics, inventory and more.
Blogging is one of the most popular ways of to make money online.
Truth be told, you probably won’t be able to start earning from your blog right away. It takes time and effort. Because blogging is not just about creating content and publishing it on your website. It’s a lot more than that. From creating content, adding graphic design, marketing them and handling technical issues and more, there’s a lot that you need to know.
However, none of these skills is rocket science. Anyone can learn with some effort. All you need is a great strategy and some hard work. And, if you have a budget, you can outsource to virtual assistants most of your other tasks on your blogging.
There are a lot of successful bloggers making money out there, even ones who are earning a full time income from their blogs! With a proper plan, you can be one of them too.
Wondering how to make money blogging? To help you get started here’s a guide on How to Start a Blog and Earn $ 10,000 per Month from your Blog.
The best thing about blogging is that it’s a great foundation for all of the ways to make money online that are listed below! Once you start a blog and build an audience, it’s easy to use any of the strategies below to start making money online.
What is Dropshipping in a Nutshell?
Dropshipping is an excellent way to start an ecommerce business without worrying about inventory or shipping. Drop shipping is a streamlined form of retail business wherein the seller accepts customer orders but does not keep goods sold in stock. Instead, in a form of supply chain management, it transfers the orders and their shipment details to either the manufacturer, a wholesaler, another retailer, or a fulfillment house, which then ships the goods directly to the customer. As such, the retailer is responsible for marketing and selling a product, but has little or no control over product quality, storage, inventory management, or shipping.
This eliminates the costs of maintaining a warehouse – or even a brick and mortar storefront, purchasing and storing inventory, and employing necessary staff for such functions. As in any other form of retail, the seller makes their profit on the difference between an item's wholesale and retail price, less any pertinent selling, merchant, or shipping fees accruing to them. Wikipedia
Two (2) Of The Main Benefits to Dropshipping
1) Very Little Initial Capital Required
Unlike just about any traditional business (online or offline), dropshipping doesn’t require a huge outlay of capital to get going. Since you don’t have to pay for much upfront, you have much more leeway in your business for adjusting as you learn.
2) ZERO Hassles on Many Aspects:
- Warehouse Management
As a dropshipper, you can completely bypass most of the hassles that other businesses have to deal with. This leaves you more free time for whatever else you have going on in your life…rather than having your business dictate how much time you have available.
- How you can Start Dropshipping Immediately with Alidropship
- Dropshipping Tools & Resources
Ecommerce is like having an Online Retail Store. You don't need to have or manufacture your own product.
- You can buy a product,
- Find a place to store and fulfill orders for that product, and
- Promote the store through a plethora of internet marketing strategies.
Many people use paid traffic that they send to their store as the #1 way to get buyers and test new items. Ecommerce works well with dropshipping too, since dropshipping will allow a store owner to test out new kinds of products without an upfront cost.
The products that convert best could then be sourced, so that all the products on the store are eventually branded specifically to that online business.
7. Apps Development
Apps are a big business. At the time of this writing, Pokémon GO has become such a huge phenomenon that there are more active users playing Pokémon GO than there are on Twitter. That is some crazy numbers, and shows that apps can still be huge money makers, despite increased competition. The biggest thing with apps is making the app as addictive as possible, so people keep using it once they have downloaded it, rather than being pushed to some folder the mobile phone users never open again. For someone who loves to learn about user engagement, combining that skill set with useful and entertaining apps can mean big business. Click here to buy online businesses.