You need to apply for and be accepted into the YouTube Partner Program (YPP) before you can monetize your videos on youtube within its Monetization Program.
Points to Remember
- Youtube won’t tell you what you can create on the platform, but they have a responsibility to do right by its viewers, its creators and advertisers. If you’re in the YouTube Partner Program, you have the ability to earn money through YouTube, and because of that, Youtube hold you to a higher standard.
- To make sure they are rewarding good creators, they review your channel before you’re accepted in the YouTube Partner Program (YPP).
- Youtube aso constantly review channels to ensure you’re meeting all its policies and guidelines.
- You may be liable to pay taxes on your earnings from YouTube; find out more below.
STEP 1. Start your Channel
Start by creating and setting up your Youtube Channel. Don’t worry, there's a Quick Start Guide on How to Create a Youtube Channel for you to make money eventually.
STEP 2. Meet Youtube's Requirements
Meet Youtube Partner’s Requirements. Make your channel successful enough that it meets the YouTube Partner Program requirements. To join the program, you need to meet the following:
- SUBSCRIBERS – 1,000 at least
- WATCH HOURS – 4,000 in the previous 12 months.
Here are some ideas for how to get more of those precious YouTube views. **
STEP 3. Set up an AdSense account
This is easy. Just follow instructions on YouTube’s official guide to AdSense accounts.
STEP 4. Explore the Ways to Make Money on Youtube
Explore the Ways to Make Money in the Youtube Partner Program. Each monetization channel has different Eligibility Requirements.
STEP 5. Follow its Guidelines
Abide to the Community Standard & Guidelines. As a YouTube Partner, your channel will be held to a higher standard, according to YouTube. You have to follow not just the YouTube Partner Program policies, but the Community Guidelines. Not to mention staying on the right side of copyright law.
MAKE MONEY ON YOUTUBE QUICK GUIDE
- How to Make Money on Youtube
- How to Start a Youtube Channel (Steps to Join Youtube Partner Program)
- Ways to Make Money on Youtube (YPP)
- Youtube Monetization Eligibility Requirements
- Youtube Monetization Review Criteria
- Youtube Monetization Review Process
- Youtube (YPP) Monetization Terms & Policies
- Make Money on Youtube with Affiliate Marketing
- 100+ Ways to Make Money with Youtube Outside Youtube Monetization Program
There are virtually unlimited ways to make money on YouTube and turn your passion in creating videos into PROFITS, beyond Youtube Partner’s (Monetization) Program & Google Adsense – that MAJORITY or 99% of people do not know about.
Making money from a Youtube Channel might not be the reason you start one, but the opportunities to earn are a pleasant surprise once you realize how many of them there are’. – Shopify