Buzzytive.com allows users like you to contribute and or post various kinds of contents, including reviews, image gallery, photos, videos, audios, articles, events, quizzes votes, tips, direct messages, comments and more. Please also read the guidelines below for specific types of content that you might create and contribute to the site.
Please make sure your contributions are relevant and appropriate to the community’s missions, goals and objectives. For example, reviews aren’t the place for rants about a business’s employment practices, political ideologies, extraordinary circumstances, or other matters that don’t address the core of the consumer experience.
We do not allow threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech, and other displays of bigotry. We do not allow any topics of drug addiction, homosexuality, obscenity, terrorism and similar topics.
Intellectual Property Rights:
Don’t swipe content from other sites or users. We urge you to write your own reviews and take your own photos and videos.
- 1,200px by 628px (recommended for maximum exposure on social media networks
- Under 100 KB preferably. 250 KB up should be optimized and be avoided at all cost
- EMBED only is allowed. Uploading NOT allowed
- EMBED only is allowed. Uploading NOT allowed
- Allowed. But NOT more than 3 Affiliate Links allowed at each post
- If you are a company or a merchant running an Affiliate Program, related to your post/s, we may use our own affiliate links on your posts.
- No maximum number of links per post. As long as they don’t look spammy.
- Up to 5 Categories allowed (Relevant Only)
DO’S & DON’TS OF POSTING
- Do put PICTURES or IMAGES and multimedia sources to enhance your content. Could either be a vlog, photoblog, etc.
- Do use KEYWORDS in your Title, Tags and Headings to be easily found searches online.
- Do base your posts with a good CATEGORY structure to make it easy to find content for a particular topic.
- Do put PARAGRAPHS and sub-ideas. It’s not entertaining to read one block of manuscript. Digest it into pieces.
- Do create MUTUAL COMMUNICATIONS between you and your readers. Answer queries without leaving your readers hanging for an answer.
- Do make your article as SIMPLE and as UNDERSTANDABLE as possible. Avoid beating around the bush. Not unless you wanted to captivate your readers with your literary prowess. Write like your talking to a friend.
- Do RESPECT your reader’s opinions. That’s the essence of being a blogger. Accept truths. Do away with the insults.
- Use Proper Heading Tags: H1, H2, H3, H4
- Don’t Spam. Avoid spamming at all costs.
- Don’t go against our policies & guidelines. Respect our terms and standards for the integrity of the community.
- Don’t ignore the quality of your content. Be specific with posting information.
- Don’t provoke fights. Sometimes comments can be a pain. And sometimes, none of it is true. Let it go and don’t waste your energy.
- Don’t waste a post with inappropriate details that would just confuse your audience.
- Don’t copy the works of others. They might sue you for plagiarism for this. Produce something original. Imitations trigger criticisms.
- Don’t be afraid to advertise. It’s one way to make your blog famous among the masses.
- Don’t attack individuals, companies or fellow bloggers. Show respect. If you disagree with an opinion, tell it with caution.
- Don’t disregard your responsibilities. Journalism still has its price. Being able to write in a liberated way doesn’t erase you of your obligations.
Products You cannot Promote
Below are digital products you cannot promote in this platform.
Don’ts (Digital products)
- Products that don’t meet product presentation, violate our Terms of Service, or have poor customer reviews
- Gift cards and coupons from 3rd party products and/or services
- Copyrighted or other material that you don’t own or have rights to distribute
- Scripts, hacking/cracking tools, and software operating in bad faith
- Private information and identity documents
- Third-party accounts and account interactions (ex. Shoutouts, Twitter, Facebook, and others)
- Online game recovery and modding services, like for Grand Theft Auto (Online), Call of Duty and similar
- Adult content, nudity, pornography
- Offensive, obscene and hateful content
- ‘Get rich quick’ schemes like PayPal Boosters, matrix, pyramid schemes or similar
- Redeemable Gaming Keys/codes
- Online raffles and raffle tickets
Conflict of Interest:
Your contributions should be unbiased and objective. For example, you shouldn’t write reviews of your own business or employer, your friends’ or relatives’ business, your peers or competitors in your industry, or businesses in your networking group. Business owners should not ask customers to write reviews.
Don’t publicize other people’s private information. Please don’t post close-up photos or videos of other patrons without their permission, and please don’t post other people’s full names unless you’re referring to service providers who are commonly identified by or commonly share their own full names.
Beyond simply asking for a refund to remedy a bad experience, you should not use removing or posting your review as a way to extract payment from a business, regardless of whether you’ve been a customer.