What are Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugins?
Plugins is a software component that adds a specific feature or functionalities to your website or blog and will make it easy for you to automatically insert Amazon affiliate links on your WordPress websites or blogs, without the need to go through Amazon.com.
It is important to note that most of these plugins use the Amazon Product Advertising API (or, in some cases, another method). This is incredibly important because of how strict Amazon Associates is with its rules for product information accuracy, such as the prohibition on displaying inaccurate prices.
If you entering the price manually for a product that you’re promoting in a comparison table, that price could change in the future because Amazon frequently updates its prices.
If that happens, you’d be promoting the wrong price, which is against the rules. But by using one of these plugins (and the API), you can ensure that you’re always displaying accurate pricing information.
Most Features of Amazon Affiliate Plugins
Some plugins also go further and help you:
Import Amazon Affiliate Links
- ThirstyAffiliates - ThirstyAffiliates is a WordPress affiliate link management plugin. It allows website owners to add, manage, and easily insert affiliate links into their post and pages with automatic linking feature for the Pro version.
Create comparison Tables or Boxes.
Amazon Affiliate Quick Links
- The Amazon Marketplace
- Making Money from Home As Amazon Affiliate Quick Overview
- How to Become an Amazon Affiliate. Getting Started Step-by-Step Quick Guide
- Top Ways to Create Amazon Affiliate Links
- How to Set up a Money Making Blog in just 6 Easy Steps
- Best Amazon Affiliate Links Automation Wordpress Plugins
- How to Create a Website in Minutes
- The Money Making Amazon Affiliate Tools & Resources Worth Checking Out